Upcoming & Past Events
- Fri, May 22Grup de suport online
- Thu, Apr 23Webinar
- Sun, Oct 20Torus Wellbeing ClinicOct 20, 2019, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PMTorus Wellbeing Clinic, Elgin Chambers, 24 Cemetery Rd, Stoke-on-Trent ST4 2DL, UKWe all dream of a balanced life? Together we will explore, from a Positive Psychotherapy point a view, how we can find balance in our professional and personal life focusing on body, achievement, relationships and spirituality.
- Sun, Oct 06Kemer
- Sat, Jun 15W1T 1DU
- Mon, May 27Liverpool StreetMay 27, 2019, 9:00 AM – Jun 01, 2019, 5:00 PMLiverpool Street, London, UKThis is the first part of this international training seminar, open to anyone who is interested in counselling and psychotherapy, who wishes to gain skills for another career or would like to add on skills to their previous training. Take the first step in becoming a Positive Psychotherapist !
- Sat, May 18LondonMay 18, 2019, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PMLondon, 17 Percy St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1DT, UKThe workshop is open to Counsellors, Psychotherapists, Psychologists and Social Workers as well as Trainers, Educators and Consultants wishing to add creativity and structure to their work or to fulfil CPD requirements.
- Sat, Apr 13Stoke-on-Trent
Here at London Centre for Positive Psychotherapy, we are driven by a single goal, to offer accessible and personalised Positive Psychotherapy trainings and workshops for the general public and to those of varying levels of expertise within the mental health and social care sectors. Our courses, trainings and workshops are run in London, Manchester, Birmingham and other locations across the UK.
Positive Psychotherapy (PPT) is Transcultural, Humanistic and Psychodynamic, resource-oriented and conflict-centred psychotherapeutic method for individuals, couples, and families. It was developed by Nossrat Peseschkian in the '70s in Germany and today there are more than twenty training centres worldwide.
Through the use of stories, metaphors, role-play and various other creative techniques the patient is encouraged to play an active role in his own healing process. Positive Psychotherapy believes that every human being is an entity of body, mind, emotions and spirit, and the aim of the therapeutic process is to help the client discover and develop resources and find balance in his daily life.
In Positive Psychotherapy, focusing on the Transcultural is essential. The changes in our environment, urbanisation, population growth, etc. have made possible that national, ethnic and cultural groups have opened up to the world (i.e. to other groups). This has brought with itself a new set of possibilities and a new set of transcultural challenges. (Prof. N Peseschkian, 1980). A person’s context (environmental, social-cultural, political, religious and linguistic) is an important part of the development of their identity, and to understand that identity one needs to understand the context.
“If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done.”
London Centre for
+44(0) 7417 415354 - Adela Moldovan
+44(0) 7745 975307 - Raluca Ursica