Positive Psychotherapy - Foundation Course Modules 1&2
Time & Location
About The Event
This is the first part (Modules 1&2) of this International Training Seminar. The course will be led by WAPP certified, International Master Trainer Arno Remmers MD
The Foundation Course provides a comprehensive and critical introduction to the field of Positive Psychotherapy .
This course is split into 2 parts:
1. Modules 1&2 - London, Liverpool Street - 27.05 -01.06.2019 - 60 academic hours (over 6 days)
2. Modules 3&4 - London, Liverpool Street - 16 - 21.09.2019 - 60 academic hours (over 6 days)
Closing Date: 31.03.2019
All participants will receive a “Certificate of Attendance of Foundation Course 1&2 in Positive Psychotherapy” University graduates (minimum bachelor degree) may undergo an examination at the end of the training to receive the WAPP Certificate “Basic Consultant of Positive Psychotherapy”.
Learning Objectives for Foundation Course Modules 1&2
- The basic concepts and image of man in PPT
- Models, approaches and techniques offered by PPT
- Understanding of: Actual Conflict, Key Conflict, balance model and the 4 areas of reaction.
I am aware of:
- My actual conflicts
- My cross-cultural influences
- My ways of reaction (KC, 4 areas of reaction, escapes and compensations)
- Developing of my professional identity as Positive Psychotherapist
- Observe and describe in self and others:
1. AC, KC and 4 areas of reactions;
2. Balance of life, motivations and time
- Basic and actual conflicts
- Actual capabilities
- The 4 dimensions of the past examples, relationships and responsibility
- 5 stages of conflict solving
I am aware of:
- My main actual conflicts
- My main basic conflicts
- My main relationship in 4 dimensions (how I relate to myself, with my partner, with my social group, with my values/future
- My actual capabilities
- Differentiate 4 areas of relationship
- Differentiate content of Actual and Basic conflicts in terms of actual capabilities
- Use DAI
- Formulate and offer positive interpretations
£750 for Basic Course Modules 1-2,
£600 for WAPP members
£1400 for Basic Course Modules 1-4,
£1100 for WAPP members
The fee includes attendance at training days, materials and tutorials.
Please note: we operate a rolling admission process, on a first-come-first-served basis. EARLY APPLICATION IS RECOMMENDED.